Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Water of Leith, Leith, Scotland

This light has been relocated to the riverwalk area on the Water of Leith, Leith, Scotland. It is believed it was moved here during the redevelopment of the area in the 1990's. According to the Lighthouse Directory, it was formerly the Burntisland East Breakwater Light circa 1876. Photos taken in May 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment