This beautiful structure is located at Point Abino on the shore of Lake Erie and is just West of Crystal Beach (in the municipality of Fort Erie). The light was built in 1917 and automated in 1989 and then decomissioned in 1995. It is a National Historic Site and owned by the Town of Fort Erie. It is surrounded by private property, but tours are available on some Saturdays (contact the Town of Fort Erie). Photos taken in June 2009.