This lightship is currently moored in the downtown area of Helsinki and is used as a floating restaurant. It has a steel hull and was built in 1888 and decomissioned in 1937. It is reported that a drunken Russian crew ran it aground and sank it in 1917 while celebrating the Revolution. It was raised and repaied in Tallinn, Estonia the following year. Photo taken in June 2009.