This light is located at the end of the pier on the South side of the Burlington Canal at Burlington Beach, Ontario, on the shore of Lake Ontario. It was built in 1909 and is East of the Burlington Main Light. Photo taken in June 2009.
"A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef." - Anon *** Please do not use any photographs from this blog without permission ***