Built in 1875 this light was originally on the East Pier at Oakville, Ontario on Lake Ontario at the entrance to Sixteen Mile Creek. It was decomissioned and moved to the grounds of the Oakville Yacht Squadron in 1960. Photo taken in June 2009.
"A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef." - Anon *** Please do not use any photographs from this blog without permission ***