The Vigie Lighthouse is located atop a hill on the Vigie Peninsula just north of the main harbour area of Castries, St. Lucia. A station was established at this point in 1883 and the current lighthouse dates to 1914. The light is an 11 metre cylindrical tower with gallery and is white with red trim. While they keep the lighthouse painted, it is not in great condition with all the glass missing from the gallery. Light is active. A small house adjacent to the lighthouse is used for communications for the port authority. Photos were taken in November 2019.