This vessel, the former LV11 Trinity House Lightship, is moored near the Het Havenmuseum (Maritime Museum) in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The ship was originally commissioned in 1951 and served as a lightship in England and Wales until it was withdrawn from service in 1988. It served as Dudgeon station, Morecambe Bay station, St. Gowan station and for a short time was on loan to Mersey Docks and Harbour Board as Bar station. It was sold in 1991 and eventually rebuilt into a floating restaurant. It was the floating restaurant Breevertien from 2000 to 2002. It was again sold and in 2009 reopened as the Restaurant Tinto. At the time of taking these photos in April 2013 it remained open as Restaurant Tinto.