This light is located in a residential area in the town of Hoylake, England, near where the River Dee meets the Irish Sea. It is West of the City of Liverpool. The light was built in 1865 and was only used as a lighthouse for a short time before being deactivated and becoming a private residence. It is a bit difficult to find as it is several blocks back from the seaside. Photos were taken in March 2013.