The Pea Point Lighthouse sits on Pea Island just south east of Wallace Cove, New Brunswick at the southern tip of the Black's Harbour Penninsula. The ferry terminal for the Black's Harbour to Grand Manan Island ferry is at Wallace Cove. A light station was first established here in 1878. The current lighthouse dates to 1965 and remains active. The light house has a 10 metre concrete tower and attached building which houses a fog signal. To get to the lighthouse one must go at low tide and traverse some fairly treacherous footing that can be slippery. Photos taken in July 2019.