The Wrights Range Rear Lighthouse is found just West of the village of Victoria, Prince Edward Island on the South shore of the island. The light dates to 1894 however was deactivated in 2011. It is on private property and the property owners appear to keep it well maintained. There are signs indicating no trespassing, however the light can be viewed from the adjacent Beach Road. Photos taken in July 2014.