Originally called the Warren Farm Range Rear Lighthouse, this light was established in 1907. It sits on a hill behind the range front light above the West side of the channel that leads from Northumberland Strait into the Charlottetown area of Prince Edward Island. It is directly across from the city of Charlottetown to the North. It is currently situated in the Fort Amherst/Point La Joye Narional Historic Site. Photos taken in July 2014.