The Port Borden Range Rear Lighthouse currently sits near the Confederation Bridge to the West of the Port Borden Pier where the ferry formerly docked prior to the completion of the bridge in 1997. The Lighthouse which dates to 1917 was deactivated in 1997 and later moved to the current location across the small harbour from where it formerly sat. It is now part of the Borden-Carlton Marine Rail Historical Park. There is a small museum nearby with information on the area and the construction of the bridge. Photos taken in July 2014.