The Port Borden Pier Lighthouse is one of three lights in close proximity in Port Borden which is the Prince Edward Island terminus of the Confederation Bridge. The Port Borden Pier was originally the Prince Edward Island terminal for a ferry from Cape Tormentine, New Brunswick before the bridge was constructed. The light was established at the end of the pier in 1925. The light remains active. The lighthouse itself when photographed in July 2014 appears in need of some refurbishing.