The Long Eddy Point Lighthouse sits on a high bluff at the North tip of Grand Manan Island on the Bay of Fundy, a short distance Northeast of the village of Grand Manan. A fog whistle was established at the site in 1874 and the current lighthouse and fog signal date to 1966. It is a square building with an attached concrete tower. The light remains active. The station was often referred to as "the whistle" and the lighthouse is also known as the Whistle Light. Photographs taken in August 2014.