This light is located on the West side of Campobello Island, New Brunswick near the Franklin D. Roosevelt Bridge which links the island to the mainland (Lubec, Maine). It was built in 1885 and has been inactive since 1962. Photo taken in 2004.
"A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef." - Anon *** Please do not use any photographs from this blog without permission ***