Here are two photos taken in April 2008 of the Admirality Head Lighthouse on Whidby Island, Washington at Fort Casey State Park. It sits at the entrance to Puget Sound. It was originally built in 1861 and rebuilt in 1903. It is inactive with the fresnel lens having been removed in 1922. The tower and building are open to visitors.