The San Juan del Sur Lighthouse is located on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean just southwest of the town of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. A light station was established at this location in 1900, however the date of construction of the current light is not known. The light is a round cylindrical concrete tower with a beacon. Current light is active. Photos taken in April 2016.