The Chicago Harbour Lighthouse sits at the end of the North Harbour breakwall east of Navy Pier in Chicago, Illinois. It was originally established in 1893 at the entrance to the Chicago River and was moved to its present location in 1919. The lighthouse was deemed excess by the Coast Guard and ownership was transferred to the City of Chicago. One can get good views of the light from any of the lake cruises offered at Navy Pier. Photos taken in June 2011.