This light is located in the North West part of Saint John, New Brunswick at Green Head. It overlooks the West entrance to the Saint John River Gorge. It is believed to be the tallest of the Saint John River lights. It was built in 1869. It is fairly remote and accessible by a walk through the forest. Photos taken in Sept. 2009.