Photos taken in Sept. 2009. The lighthouse is located near Harvey, New Brunswick. The plaque near the lighthouse reads: "This lighthouse is affectionally known as the 'Travelling Lighthouse' as it has been rebuilt or moved from place to place perhaps six times. The light was first established at the end of the Anderson Hollow Wharf at Waterside in 1889. After being repeatedly damaged by storms it was rebuilt on the shore in 1903. As the wharf declined in importance the lighthouse was placed in the yard of a nearby home. Later Albert County Heritage Trust moved it to Riverside-Albert and finally to its present site."