Located on the Northwest corner of Stuart Island in the San Juan Islands, the Turn Point Lighth sits across the Haro Strait from B.C.'s Pender Island. This station was established in 1893 and was originally a lamp on a post and a fog signal. the Current light tower was constructed in 1936. There is a beautiful keeper's house on the site. Photographs taken in June 2010.