The East Point Light is located on the far Eastern tip of Saturna Island, one of British Columbia's beautiful Gulf Islands. It sits across Boundary Passage from the Patos Island Light in Washington's San Juan Islands. The station was established on the site in 1888. The original lighthouse was replaced by a steel tower in 1948 and the station was destaffed in 1966. Photos taken in June 2010.