The Point Robinson Light is located on Vashon Island, Washington along the shore of Puget Sound. The light was established in 1885 by the U.S. Lighthouse Service. The current lighthouse was built in 1915. The light was automated in 1978 but still uses the original Fresnel Lens. There are two restored keepers' houses on the property that can be rented through the Vashon Parks District. The photos were taken in January 2010.