The Scarlett Point Light Station sits on the northeast point of Balaklava Island approximately 10 miles north of the town of Port Hardy on Vancouver Island. The station was originally established in 1905. The station remains active and as of 2015 was still a staffed light station. The current tower was erected in 1965 to replace the original tower. Photos (from a distance) taken in June 2015.