Gagetown Lighthouse is situated on the West shore of the Saint John River just south of the town of Gagetown, New Brunswick. It is adjacent to the Gagetown - Lower Jemsig Ferry dock. The site was established in 1895 and the current light was built in the 1930's. The area is subject to flooding and this light has been damaged on several occassions. Photos taken in March 2012.