Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two Great Books...




I just was going through my library of lighthouse books and came across two by Donald Graham, former keeper of the Point Atkinson Lighthouse in West Vancouver, B.C. Both are focused on lighhouses and lighthouse keepers in British Columbia, and I would recommend both to anyone who has an interest in lighthouses. They are well written and provide a historical prespective to many of the lights on Canada's West Coast. The titles are "Keepers of the Light" and "Lights of the Inside Passage: A History of British Columbia's Lighthouses and Their Keepers." More information can be found at: http://www.harbourpublishing.com/author/DonaldGraham. If you get a chance to read them, I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment