Triangle Island is located Northwest of Cape Scott at the Northern end of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. The island is part of the Scott Island Provincial Park, an ecological reserve. In 1910 a lighthouse was established on the island, however it was soon discovered that the light was of not much use. The Triangle Island Lighthouse was decomissioned in 1918 and dismantled in 1920. The lens and dome of this lighthouse has been preserved at the Sooke Regional Museum in Sooke, B.C. (Just Northwest of Victoria). Photos of the exhibit were taken in July 2009.