This lighthouse is located at the South tip of San Juan Island. The site was established in 1888, with a lens lantern. In the 1920's a radio compass station was established just East of the site of the light. The powerhouse for the radio compass station still stands. The current lighthouse was built in 1935. It sits in the Cattle Point Interperative Area and there are a number of walking trails to enjoy while visiting the light.